The New Designed Invacare® microAIR® MA900 provides alternating Lateral Rotation and True Low Air Loss help provide Pressure Relief and Moisture Management, with built-in side bolsters for added safety. This alternating pressure mattress has 18 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. True Low Air Loss aids in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Injuries
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Lateral Rotation: Continuous 20° and 40° lateral rotation therapy, which can help lower the risk of infection, pneumonia and other pulmonary complications in at-risk patients
- On Demand True Low Air Loss: Air is blown directly to the skin providing the most optimal moisture and heat treatment. The On Demand True Low Air Loss pushes air directly up towards the skin.
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 18 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Inflatable built-in side bolsters with manual connectors can be removed as needed to aid with ease of ingress and egress
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
- Customizable cycle times to meet resident's varying needs
- Auto Firm Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Max Inflate Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
- Compressor: 1275 LPM compressor
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Lateral Rotation: Yes
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 10"
Mattress Cover: Quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: Customizable
Mattress 1 Year
Motor 1 Years
Cover 1 Year