The innovative Carroll CS Series™ CS9™ FX600 Adjustable Width Bed adjusts from 36" to 39" or 42" to accommodate a variety of residents, offering facilities the utmost in flexibility and providing a total solution for any long-term care facility. Matching the look and feel of the entire CS line, this FX600 is a bariatric bed that blends in with the others, bringing dignity to the resident. The optional trendelenburg option makes this bed a true solution in every wing of the facility.
CS9 FX600 Hi-Lo Full Electric Bed
- Expandable Width Capability Adjusts from 36" to 39" to 42" without additional parts or tools. Tool-less adjustable headboard and 39" fixed footboard keep the dimensions within the entrapment guidelines.
- Hi Low Bed drops to 9" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30" at the highest setting.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members.
- Advanced Electronics Synchronized motors designed to keep the bed level at all times, providing stability throughout the travel range.
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Mobility at any Height The CS9 bed is mobile in any position providing convenience for the caregiver.
- Pure Vertical Rise Raises straight up and down throughout the travel range, with zero horizontal movement of the casters minimizing potential damage to the wall or flooring.
- One-Touch Floor Lock Patented one-touch floor lock secures the bed at any height.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 4.4 Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
ThermoGenix Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
ThinkSoft Half Side Rails (Pair)
Assist Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Assist Bars (Pair)
| Amherst Head and Foot Boards
Drake Head and Foot Boards
Height Range: 9" to 30" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Deck
Bed Size: 36" or 42" x 80" or 84"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 10 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material