The Medline Full-Electric Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty control that allows you to position the height and head and foot sections for optimal comfort. Durable end panels and painted frames are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear while an extra steel plate is welded to the middle to add strength and stability. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets.
Medline Full Electric Bed
- Full Electric: Smooth, quiet DC electric motors, Medline Bed features premium LinakTM motors that provide smooth reliable operation. The hand pendant will raise and lower the head, legs and overall height of the bed.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Battery Backup for continual power due to power outages.
- Strong and Durable bed has an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Safety First: Recessed head spring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 14.5" to 22.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Spring Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
Frame - 5 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material