The Invacare® Softform Premier™ Mattress has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a patient, promote greater comfort and facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in patients up to High Risk. The base of the mattress features a firm foam layer to provide substantial support.
- High Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
- Laser-cut castellations break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact, minimal shear, increased airflow and optimized pressure reduction
- Unique castellated cells break the surface tensions of the foam, allowing the patient to be immersed into the foam, maximizing body contact area and optimizing pressure reduction.
- Premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Built in side supports enhance sidewall stability facilitating safe, controlled resident positioning and transfer
- Single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: High Risk
Alternating Pressure: N/A
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36", 39", 42" or 42" x 76", 80" or 84"
Mattress Cover: Four-way Stretch Polyurethane Cover (Water Resistant)
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Mattress: 8 Years
Cover: 4 Years