The innovative CS7 Hospital Bed has already become the industry standard for long-term care hospital beds. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning. The CS7 Hospital Bed also features a Slat Deck which is an upgrade from the Grid Deck that most of the entry-level frames have and provides better support and airflow for the mattress. The Invacare CS7 is the ideal bed with its stability, easy controls, and smooth raising and lowering of the head, feet and overall height of the bed.
CS7 Hi-Lo Full Electric Bed
- Hi-Low Bed drops to 7" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30" at the highest setting.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members.
- Rapid tool-free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobility-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 4.4 Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
ThermoGenix Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
ThinkSoft Half Side Rails (Pair)
Assist Rails (Pair)
Assist Bars (Pair)
| Amherst Head and Foot Boards
Drake Head and Foot Boards
Height Range: 7" to 30" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Deck
Bed Size: 36", 39" or 42" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg Optional
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 10 Years
Motors - 3 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material