The Invacare® microAIR® MA65 provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 20 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. Alternating pressure therapeutics support system with on demand low air loss, 50 LPM compressor, automatic pressure monitoring and automatic wireless fowler.
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- State of the art compressor – With solenoid valve system allows for easy set up and effective therapy cyclesFour therapy times – Can be adjusted for patient comfort to provide pressure relief
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 20 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- New wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make microAIR surfaces the most efficient dynamic support surfaces in the market. Within the power units is a pressure transducer that maintains surface pressure not to exceed 32mm/Hg. The solenoid valve within the compressor opens and closes the air valve automatically to maintain the pressure relief range prescribed. The compressor turns off to save energy when the patient is in the range.
- Wireless Fowler Technology is an innovation exclusive that assures patient comfort. From time to time patients need to sit up in bed, which creates the problem of additional pressure in the coccyx area and possible disruption of treatment.
- Working in sync with the power unit, the transmitter installed in the head section of the mattress signals the power unit when the head portion begins to raise. The power unit immediately begins adding 25% more air to the mattress to prevent patient contact with a hard surface.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 50 LPM compressor
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36", 42" or 48" x 80" x 10"
Mattress Cover: Quilted 70 denier nylon with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs / 42" and 48" 1000lbs
Cycle Times: 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
Mattress 1 Year
Motor 2 Years
Cover 1 Year