Medline Extrasorbs Air Permeable Drypad Underpads (70 QTY)
As a caregiver, you encounter many different skin conditions. Among the most common are those caused by prolonged exposure to moisture: incontinence-associated dermatitis, intertriginous dermatitis or periwound moisture-associated dermatitis. Moisture-associated skin damage (MASD) negatively impacts the physical health of your loved one or patient
- Helps prevent skin breakdown with a moisture trapping film that protects against leaks, resulting in less frequent full bed linen changes
- Draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes
- Absorbs odor: Underpad not only will draw in moisture, but will contain odor as well.
- Advanced super-absorbent core with high performing absorbent polymer lies flat when wet without bunching, swelling or disintegrating
- Protects bedding and permits air flow with air-permeable cloth-like backsheet, suitable for low air loss mattress therapy
- Air Permeable: to support low air loss mattress therapy, which also protects the bedding and permits air flow
- Tough and durable with strong backsheet built for Q2 turning, boosting and repositioning protocols for patients up to 300 pounds
Quantity: 70 Underpads
Absorbency Level: High
Absorbent Material: High Performing Absorbent Polymer
Dimensions: 23" x 36"
Latex Free: Yes