The Heavy Duty Bed Package offers a heavy-duty full-electic bed and mattresses with a 675 - 750 lbs. patient weight capacity. The Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed is a heavy duty full-eletric bed frame capable of supporting up to 750 pounds. Built with the end user in mind, this Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed expands from 39" wide to a full 48" and from 80" in length to 84". Four ultra quiet DC actuators easily reposition the head and foot sections, as well as the height of the bariatric bed. For the ultimate in safety, the Invacare Bariatric Hospital Bed comes standard with a battery backup.
Invacare 750 Full Electric Bariatric Bed
- Comfortably accommodates larger patients with a 750 lb. 3 width expandable bed deck. 39", 42" or 48" Wide
- Patient safety is ensured by an all-steel frame and heavy-duty pan deck.
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Battery Backup: Integrated battery backup for power outages
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
California Prop 65 Warning - ⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Medline Bariatric Foam Mattress
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 15" to 29" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Solid Pan Bed Deck
Bed Size: 39", 42" or 48" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 750 Lbs.
Frame - 5 Years
Electronics and Motors - 3 Years
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material