Hill-Rom 310 Wound Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress with nano Ag+ Cover
Continuity of care for safer skin
The Hill-Rom® 310 Wound mattress with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option. This easy to use mattress has features and safety components designed to help support your needs. The 310 mattress also features a nano Ag+ technology cover that provides anti-microbial, stain-reducing and odor causing bacteria protection.
310 Wound Mattress
- Alternating Pressure Multiple Settings: Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times and ten comfort control settings to support comfort within a therapeutic range
- Low Air Loss - Micro climate control to maintain a dry and cooler mattress.
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness makes it easier for caregivers to provide care.
nano Ag+ technology cover that provides anti-microbial, stain-reducing and odor causing bacteria protection.
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck
- Optional bolsters help keep individuals centered and oriented
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Lateral Rotation: N/A
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Vapor Permeable Waterproof Cover
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Cycle Times: Four Settings (10, 15, 20 Minute and OptiRest/25 Minute)
Warranty: 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material