Harmony Hi-Low Hospital Bed Set
The new Harmony Hi-Low Home Care Bed is packed with value. The Harmony bed comes standard with a 10-button wired remote, Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg variable tilt positioning, bed extender (80" to 84"), bed transporter, half-length or full-length bed rails, and four locking casters.
CS7 Hi-Lo Full Electric Bed
- Hi-Low Bed 10” from floor in low position / 25” from floor in high position. (Does not include mattress height)
- Rapid tool-free assembly Two-piece frame for one-person delivery and setup
- Four locking casters for a secure bed that won't slip for safe exiting and entering the bed.
10 button hand control features a swipe fob lockout
- Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Emergency battery backup available for those who are in an area with frequent and or long power outages.
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg gives you the ability to put the bed in a diagonal position for leg swelling or reverse trendelenburg for more of a true seating position. ( Ideal for those who are going to be sitting in bed for long durations)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 4.4 Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
ThermoGenix Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Height Range: 10" to 25" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg Optional
Maximum Back Angle: 72 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - Lifetime
Motors - 4 Years
Electronics - 4 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material