Hill-Rom 100 Low Bed Set
Safety and style
The Hill-Rom® 100 Low LTC Bed combines attractive styling with safety features that are easy to use. It has a simple high/low control that provides an easy way to adjust height to facilitate a patient getting out of bed.
Safety Comes First
The Auto Contour™ position helps prevent the user from sliding down as the head of bed is raised, protecting the skin from shearing. In addition, intuitive controls make the bed easy to adjust, while the pendant has tactile cues to aid individuals with limited vision or dexterity.
100 Low Hospital Bed
- Low Bed Height Setting - allows you to take the bed down to 15" (Floor to top of mattress) Ideal for those who are roll out risks and or Dementia/Alzheimer's patienst.
Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low, and head/knee up/down. Has controls for both the in bed user and caregiver.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. Head and knee sections raise simultaneously which helps keep the user from sliding to the end of bed
Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control to protect the patient from functions that may be at risk for their condition. Ideal for dementia and Alzheimers patients.
- Large easy to read Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Hill Rom NP50 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom NP100 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
Hill Rom 300 Wound Alt Pressure Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage Treatment)
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 9" to 26" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80" or 84"
Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 10 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material