Hill-Rom HR 1000 Med Surg Bed Set
HR 1000 Med Surg Bed
- Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low, and head/knee up/down and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg. Has controls for both the in bed user and caregiver.
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with auto contour helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature - allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control to protect the patient from functions that may be at risk for their condition. Ideal for dementia and Alzheimers patients.
- Large easy to read Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
Optional Bed Scale - weighs patient in bed removing the need to use a patient lift scale.
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Hill Rom NP50 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom NP100 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
Hill Rom 300 Wound Alt Pressure Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage Treatment)
Height Range: 15.75" to 32.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Solid Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
Max Head of Bed Elevation: 60°
Max Knee Elevation: 20°
Max Trend & Reverse Trend: 16°
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - Lifetime
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
Three-year in-home service contract (FREE)
Shipping OptionsDelivery and Setup (FREE) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material