Hill-Rom P500 Hospital Bed Mattress
Advanced skin care for your home
The P500 Therapy mattress is the new standard in skin care and comfort. This state of the art surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure, but also keeps the skin cool and dry. Hill-Rom's patented Advanced Microclimate® technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage.
In addition, the advanced weight-based pressure redistribution technology in the P500 Therapy Surface adjusts to the individual’s weight and position to ensure the right balance between envelopment and support.
Advanced Microclimate® Technology, next generation low air loss helps keep the users skin cool, dry.
- Anti-shear top cover is designed to help minimize shear and friction build-up—two contributing factors to pressure injury development
- Unique air bladder in the dedicated heel section helps protect vulnerable heels from pressure injuries
Weight based pressure redistribution minimizes shear and friction on the skin while making automatic mattress adjustments based on the individual user's body features and position in bed
- Vapor Permeable Cover - helps reduce moisture buildup and breathes to dry and cool skin.
One button turn assist and max inflate aid caregivers when repositioning patients. Turn assist helps caregiver reposition the user
Bed exit system to notify caregivers when patients have exited from the bed
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Lateral Rotation: Turn Assist
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 83" x 35.5" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Vapor Permeable Waterproof Cover
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: Multiple Cycle Settings
Warranty: 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material