Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed Set
Function, durability, and value
The Resident® LTC Bed was designed to deliver a pleasing combination of function, aesthetics, and durability to enhance well-being. It has an easy-to-use high/low control that facilitates easy exit from the bed.
With separate head and knee area controls, the bed provides the ability to personalize settings based on individual need. In addition, the one touch Auto Contour allows for less chance of sliding down in bed.
Resident LTC Full Electric Bed
Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low, and head/knee up/down. Has controls for both the in bed user and caregiver.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. Head and knee sections raise simultaneously which helps keep the user from sliding to the end of bed
Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
- Multiple Bed Rail Options - Available in 2 and 4 siderail configurations
Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control to protect the patient from functions that may be at risk for their condition. Ideal for dementia and Alzheimers patients.
Head of bed angle indicator - show the head angle of the bed with respect to the floor. Ideal for those who's doctor have directed the patient to be a specific head angles.
- Large easy to read Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Hill Rom NP50 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom NP100 Prevention Mattress (Medium to High Prevention)
Hill Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
Hill Rom 300 Wound Alt Pressure Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage Treatment)
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 13.9" to 29.9" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Solid Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 10 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material