Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy Mattress
Customized care for your needs
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite surface enables caregivers to create customized treatment for their loved ones. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your loved one needs it.
The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit individual needs and the low-air-loss capability helps keep skin cool and dry.
Synergy Air Elite Mattress
Alternating Pressure Multiple Settings: Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
Low air loss therapy - for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness makes it easier for caregivers to provide care.
- Vapor Permeable Cover - helps reduce moisture buildup and breathes to dry and cool skin.
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck
2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Lateral Rotation: N/A
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" / 39" or 48" x 84" x 10"
Mattress Cover: Vapor Permeable Waterproof Cover
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
Cycle Times: Four Settings (10, 15, 20 Minute and OptiRest/25 Minute)
Warranty: 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material