Invacare Etude Hi-Low Hospital Bed Set
The ETUDE HC Bed features innovative Shear Management Technology (SMT) as a standard feature, reducing shear and friction and providing safety. The SMT feature is provided through the auto regression of the head section while repositioning in ETUDE HC Bed through use of the eight function hand control.
Invacare ETUDE Low Hospital Bed
- High Low Bed: The ETUDE HC Bed provides a deck height ranging from 7.8” to 26.5”.
- Worry Free Design: Simplistic design allows for tool free assembly and maintenance.
- 8 Function Hand Control: Enables the user or caregiver to lock out functions for increased safety.
- Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg features are standard with this bed. Great for reducing swelling in the legs and true chair position.
- Weight Capacity: 360 Lbs.
- Bed Extender: ETUDE can extend to 84" and 88" sleeping surface for those over 6'1".
- Optional Accessories: Trapeze and Multiple Rail Options
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
ETUDE Assist 12" Side Rails (Pair)
ETUDE Assist 16" Side Rails (Pair)
The 16" x 12" and 16" x 16" side support rails deliver safe and simple transfers. The inspired design provides the necessary accommodations for safe positioning and transfer support, while ensuring user safety by meeting global bed standard entrapment guidelines.
ETUDE Swivel Support Side Rails (Pair)
ETUDE HC swivel transfer supports are a unique solution for users in search of a low profile, discreet transfer aid. The swivel handles remain out of the way below the surface of the mattress and are easily swung out and locked into position to provide necessary transfer support on the right and left hand side.
ETUDE 3/4 Length Bed Rails (Pair)
(ETUDE HC Verso side rail support is a ¾ bed rail that ascends ETUDE HC to a new level of patient care. The Verso side support rails provide a unique fold down solution accommodating the needs of those at a higher risk of falls, and who require an enhanced level of care.
Height Range: 7.8" to 26.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80", 84" or 88"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 360 Lbs.
Frame - 5 Years
Electronics and Motors - 3 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material