Invacare MicroAIR MA800 Alternating Pressure / True Low Air Loss Mattress
The New Designed Invacare® microAIR® MA800 provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 18 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. 3-in-1 Alternating Pressure combined with Pulsation and True Low Air Loss is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue.
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- True Low Air Loss Therapy provides extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
- 60 second pulsation feature helps improve capillary blood flow by continually readjusting to a level surface pressure
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 18 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in resident's vulnerable heel area
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- 10 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
- Customizable cycle times to meet resident's varying needs
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Max Inflate Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- HeelSense™ Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
- Compressor: 1275 LPM compressor
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes (True)
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 10"
Mattress Cover: Quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
Cycle Times: Customizable
Mattress 1 Year
Motor 1 Years
Cover 1 Year