Invacare SC900 DLX Low Hospital Bed Set
The SC900 DLX is the standard of long-term care in the home, offering proven, dependable performance at an affordable price. This durable bed includes features such as a grid or solid mattress deck, broad travel range, removable bed-end brackets and an emergency built-in hand crank so the bed can be raised or lowered by hand. Solid grid deck will provide better mattress and body support than the grid deck. The DLX bed comes with a prevention foam mattress for free, but additional mattresses are available depending on your loved ones needs.
Invacare SC900 DLX Full Electric Bed
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Mobility at Low Height – The SC900DLX bed is secured to the floor in all elevated positions, providing reassurance that the bed is stationary and will not roll for maximum resident safety.
- Grid or Solid Deck Available: Both decks provide 100% support of the mattress. Solid Deck provides more full coverage for Alternating Pressure Mattresses
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
ThinkSoft Half Side Rails (Pair)
Assist Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Head and Foot Bed Rails (4 Rails)
Assist Bars (Pair)
Height Range: 9" to 21" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Frame - 10 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material