Liko (Hill-Rom) SupportVest™ Lift Aid
Comfortable, padded sit-to-stand support
Liko® SupportVest™ is used with Sabina® sit-to-stand lift. The SupportVest is a comfortable sling which lifts behind the back and under the arms. It is easy to use and requires only minimal individual adjustment.
SupportVest's soft padding distributes pressure evenly and comfortably. The belt holds the SupportVest in place around the body during the initial stage of raising.
Liko SupportVest is available in different sizes and is used in combination with Sabina® sit-to-stand lift with the narrow sling bar 35 cm (14").
- For use with Liko Sabina Sit-to-Stand lifts
- Adjustable waist belt
- Corduroy lining prevents slipping
- Removable faux sheepskin padding
- The belt does not lift; it holds the vest in place at the start of raising. If the belt is tightened during or after raising, you must remember to loosen it during the lowering.
- SupportVest often works well even without the padding.
Sling Type: 2 Pt. Sling
Product Weight: 2 Lbs.
SlingBar Compatibility: SlingBar 350
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250