Medline Alterra 1385 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Set
The Alterra’s 1385 Hi-Lo Bed with a maximum height of 30” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.75”) to highest (30”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents. Alterra's reinforced frame is much more durable and stable while caring for your patient or loved one. Locking casters insures that your bed won't move whether you are doing transfers or assisting turns or changes in bed. The Alterra's head, foot and overall height are all controlled electronically via pendant control.
Alterra 1385 Full Electric Bed
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Integrated Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Strong, well-built, low-maintenance electric bed for the majority of residents in a long-term care facility or for at home residents.
Independent and Simultaneous Operation of the head, knee, and hi-lo functions for maximum positioning comfort.
- Linak Performance Motors: The DC motors provide smooth, whisper-quiet operation.
Ease of Movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
Combination Grid/Rib Deck for enhanced comfort and strength are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Mattress Retainers keep the mattress in place for safer transfer in and out of bed.
Sturdy and Safe the bed rests on secure legs in all elevated positions.
The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra's features quick and hassle-free.
Head and Footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg is available via the hand pendant.
- Weight Capacity of up to 500 Lbs
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 4.4 Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
ThermoGenix Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Soft Touch Half Side Rails (Pair)
These steel rails have a coating on the top of the rail for a better grip for the person in bed. Good for repositioning in bed or getting in and out of bed.
Quick Release Half Side Rails (Pair)
These plastic coated rails have a coating that are soft to the touch and offer a less institutional look. They are comfortable to grip when repositioning in bed or getting in and out of bed.
Tall Soft Touch Half Rails (Pair)
Low air loss mattresses are generally between 10” and 12” (25-30 cm) thick, about the same height as standard bed rails. Our extra-tall rails are the perfect complement for low air loss mattress
Standard Half Bed Rails (Pair)
Assist Bars (Pair)
This positioning aid has a cane shape that is easy to grip for elderly patients, when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. Also, swings away for easier patient transfer.
Height Range: 7.75" to 30" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Deck
Bed Size: 36", 39" or 42" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Available with Upgraded Hand Pendant
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Motors - 10 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material