ProActive Supreme Support Self Adjusting Convertible Mattress
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
ProActive’s self-adjusting, convertible mattresses provide you with an easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain surface for all your residents. It can be used as a dynamic, self-adjusting non-powered mattress for prevention through stage II pressure ulcers or as an alternating pressure mattress for prevention through stage IV pressure ulcers with the addition of our optional pump.
- High Prevention to Multiple Stage (Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.)
- Self-Adjusting Mattress with THERMOGENIX Cooling Technology
- Cooling Technology Top layer of cooling-infused memory foam redistributes pressure while providing a cooler sleep surface
- Independent zones, with different densities of foam in the air tubes, form an anatomically designed profile that mirrors the shape of the human body
- Conforms to the specific weight, shape and contour of each patient by forcing air in and out of the cells as the patient moves
- Pressure redistribution with multi-layer foam topped with graphite-infused visco memory foam
- Firm defined perimeter promotes added stability for patient transfers; reduces risk of entrapment
- Fluid-resistant ultra-soft cover stretches in all directions, to completely conform to the body
- 500Lb. Weight Capacity
- Made in the U.S.A
- Optional Pump Conversion: Optional pump adds alternating pressure therapy featuring a 10-minute cycle time
- Warranty: 5 Years
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: High Risk to Multiple Stage
Alternating Pressure: W/ Convertible Pump
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36", 39" or 42" x 80" or 84" x 7"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Warranty: 5 Years