ProTekt 300 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress
The Protekt® 300 provides excellent pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for moderate to high risk patients.
- High Risk Prevention (Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.)
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of high density and high resilient die-cut foam in the torso and head sections offers unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- The sloped heel section combined with open cell memory foam reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluid migration.
360 Degree Zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Medium to High Risk
Alternating Pressure: N/A
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36" x 80", 84" and 76"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Warranty: 7 Years Mattress, 2 Years Cover