ProTekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Pressure Redistribution Mattress
The Protekt® 500 with (VGPT)™ Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vastly increases breathability compared to traditional foam.
- High Risk Prevention (Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.)
Reduces occurrence of pressure sores by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than traditional foam, virtually eliminating perspiration.
- Superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area eliminating static fatigue.
- Protects vulnerable heel area with a 30 degree slope redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel.
- The sloped heel section combined with open cell memory foam reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluid migration.
360 Degree Zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Medium to High Risk
Alternating Pressure: N/A
Low Air Loss: N/A
Mattress Size: 36" x 80", 84" and 76"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Warranty: 15 Years Mattress, 2 Years Cover