The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Lo model. It is a fully adjustable bed with head, foot, and hi-lo height adjustability.
What Makes This Different
The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Lo is made with 2" high-density foundation and the heavy-duty base is made with Advantech material that will not warp, break, or squeak. It is hand built in the USA by expert craftsmen, and comes complete with a 5-year warranty.
The bed frame got a redesign and now can go as low at 16.5" from the ground when paired with a low profile mattress, or 21" from the floor when paired with a gel smooth top mattress. The frame covering and mattress also got an upgrade in material from the basic white to a premium heather gray for more wear resistance.
Hi-Low SL Adjustable Bed
- Overall Height Adjustment: Base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button
- One Touch Wireless or Wired Control/Controls: Easy to use control or controls (Split Queen/Split King).
- Whisper Quiet Linak Motor Technology: Smooth quiet movement.
- 8 inch foundation profile: high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- Mattress Retainer Cover: for the foot of the bed.
- Locking Casters: Bed is easy to move on rolling casters, but will lock down to insure stable positioning
- Headboard Attachment: ability to attach to existing headboards.
- Optional Massage: Add dual-speed vibration to your Flexabed for a soothing effect to help when you have a muscle tension or need assistance relaxing to fall asleep.
- Adjustable Bed Height: The height of the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes standard (23" to 31" Height range with mattress) and can be lowered to 21" to 29" adjustable range by removing the casters. The height of the bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches with optional leg extensions.
- Made in the U.S.A
Innerspring (Traditional innerspring mattresses are available in soft, medium and firm.)
Innerspring/Memory Combo (We combine the traditional support of innerspring with the luxury of memory foam.)
Low Profile (Our low profile mattress reduces overall bed height by 6 inches.)
Gel Memory Foam Gel-infused memory foam creates a cooler sleeping surface for a refreshing, rejuvenating sleep.
Latex Natural latex provides the soft feel and dynamic support of a luxurious, custom-molded mattress.
Side Bed Rails
Height Range: 16.5" to 25" w/ Low profile mattress / 21" to 29" with other mattresses
Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs. (400 Lbs. per side on Split King)
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the Frame and Motors
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material