When you purchase a bed with us at Express Hospital Beds, we offer In Home Service Contracts to help those who don't have the ability to maintain their beds. In Home Service Contracts will cover the labor to fix anything that requires technical expertise. Our hospital beds are meant to be maintained by even a slightly handy person, but we realize that not every home has the ability. The following is our In Home Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
- The service contract covers labor on all warranty part replacements (i.e motors and control boxes). Parts excluded from the service contract include bed rails, bed ends, mattresses, and items ordered separately and/or after market.
- Replacement parts are covered under the manufacturer’s original warranty and are honored by Express Hospital Beds. If the replacement part is not covered or is no longer under warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of the new part. Please refer to the warranty details in your hospital bed user manual.
- If a new part is required, the replacement part will be shipped to you. The manufactures require that the original parts that are covered under the warranty to be returned. If a technician’s assistance is needed in replacing the part, the technician will handle the return. If you are replacing the part yourself, you will need to return the part or you may be responsible for any additional charges that may incur. In most cases the manufacturer will provide a pre-paid return label, and it is your responsibility to have the part boxed and dropped off to the nearest shipping facility.
- The product you purchased is expected to be used only for its intended purpose as described in the owners manual. If it is determined that the product’s warranty has been voided through your actions, then additional in-home repair services will not be provided and your service contract will not be refunded. This will include improper operation, negligence, modifications, accidents, etc.
- The service contract is only available to the original owner of the product. If the bed is moved from the initial delivery address, an approved technician must be used the disassembly, relocation, and reassembly of the hospital bed or the service contract will be voided.
- In-Home Service contracts are null and void if the user is over weight capacity due to equipment limitations.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250