The MedaCure Comfort Zone Mattress provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 20 horizontally configured bladders. Cell on Cell technology stops bottoming out when sitting in bed. Pillow function .
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Low Air Loss Therapy 8 ventilated low air loss cells provide extra comfort for moisture and temperature control
Pillow Function Top 3 cells remain static for patient comfort
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time
- External exhaust keeps the mattress surface cooler and the pump quieter
- 18 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- User Friendly Digital Control Panel
- Pressure Range (10 levels) Adjustable by patients weight or pressure range
- Cycle Time Variable 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Max Inflate Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Cell on cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
- Compressor: 8 LPM Output
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes (True)
Mattress Size: 36" 42" or 48" W x 80" or 84" L x 10" H
Mattress Cover: Quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. for 36" wide / 1000 lbs. for 42 to 48" wide
Cycle Times: Customizable
Mattress 2 Year
Motor 2 Years
Cover 1 Year