The Oasis bed offers comfort, quality, and durability, making it the perfect bed for long term care. With its multifunction operation and ultra low capabilities, the Oasis provides safety for those at risk of falling while also delivering total user flexibility. Its one touch central lock and choice of optional rails provides the caregiver with the tools that ensures the user remains safe and secure.
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Auto Contour - simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members.
- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Strong, well-built, low-maintenance electric bed for the majority of residents in a long-term care facility or for at home residents.
Independent and Simultaneous Operation of the head, knee, and hi-lo functions for maximum positioning comfort.
Ease of Movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters and easy foot pedals for locking.
Grid Bed Deck for enhanced comfort and strength are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Mattress Retainers keep the mattress in place for safer transfer in and out of bed.
Sturdy and Safe the bed rests on secure legs in all elevated positions.
The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Oasis's features quick and hassle-free.
Head and Footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Weight Capacity of up to 600 Lbs.
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
ProEx Redistribution Memory Foam Mattress (Moderate to High Risk)
The PROEX 3 Tiered redistribution foam mattress series provides the highest quality therapy surface in long term care. Made from the best quality and high density European foam, Proex provides maximum prevention for Stage II pressure ulcers.
Rest Relief Deluxe Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief two layer and two zone product features our exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries and create a great starting point for building a successful pressure injury prevention protocol.
Rest Relief Supreme Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief Supreme Three Layer and Thress Zone product features the exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries. It is the optimal pressure redistribution surface for any injury prevention protocol.
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Soft Touch Half Side Rails (Pair)
These blown plastic rails are soft to the touch and offer a less institutional look. They are comfortable and textured to grip when rolling over or getting in and out of bed.
QBar Assist Rails (Pair)
Pivot Assist Bars (Pair)
This positioning aid has a cane shape that is easy to grip for elderly patients, when rolling over or getting in and out of bed. Also, swings away for easier patient transfer.
Height Range: 7" to 30" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Pan Deck
Bed Size: 36", 42" or 48 x 80" or 84"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 650 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Motors - 3 Years
Electronics - 1 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material