Cloud MaxiComfort Lift Chair
Introducing hybrid sizing to lift chairs with the new sizes for the popular Golden Cloud! The new PR-510-SME is a hybrid small-medium sized power lift recliner.
So, if you’re looking for a comfy recliner chair to spend most of your day and night in, or a power recliner that will rejuvenate you after a long day at work, look no further than the MaxiComfort Cloud—the most comfortable chair Golden Technologies ever built!
Cloud MaxiComfort Chair
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design will give you that cloud comfort feeling providing excellent support as well.
- Features Golden’s exclusive bucket seat with “perfect posture” guidance enables the user to properly sit in comfort along with sitting and exiting in perfect support.
- Unique Bucket Seat and chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort.
- Power Lumbar features a solid metal actuator that offers firm support behind your lower back. The power lumbar pushes from behind the padding, meeting your lower back to provide support where you need it most. The benefits can be best felt when laying back in the chair.
- Optional Heat and Massage
- Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:
- Dozens of massage settings covering two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Independent adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Relax with soothing low and high penetrating heat.
- Independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
- Low and high heat settings
- Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology for smooth reclining and lift exit.
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining.
- Available in Coffee Bean Brisa® fabric Proudly Made by Americans (with domestic & imported materials)
|Medium/Large Hybrid||Small/Medium Hybrid|
|User Height:||5' 7" to 6' 4"||5' 1" to 5' 6"|
|Weight Capacity:||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||20"||19"|
|Seat Back Height:||29"||27"|
|Overall Length Reclined:||72"||68"|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||26"||23"|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back||Seat and Back- Massage with Heat Only Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes||Yes|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No||No|
|Instock Models Available:||Yes||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||No||No|
|Headrest Cover Included:||No||No|
Frame - Lifetime
Electrical Parts - 3 Years
Electrical Labor - 1 Year
Mechanical Labor - 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material