When a person is bedridden, the pressure of their heels on the mattress can cause skin breakdown and possible bed sores. The unique patented design of the open door design allows for easy accessibility to simplify skin and wound monitoring.
- Heel Relief - Designed to completely off-load the heel
- Patented sides down - open door design for easy accessibility to simplify skin and wound monitoring
- Inner design - helps with reducing friction
- Easy attachment of DVT pressure devices - with 3 holes on each side of the boot
- Anti-Microbial Material - inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Eliminates plantar flexion
- Comfortable Water resistant Breathable Fabric - promotes air circulation and wicks moisture away
- Low-Friction Exterior - easily slides over bed sheets. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Velcro Straps - adjust to fits calf circumferences from Petite to XL
- Optional Anti-Rotation Wedge - helps prevent foot and leg rotation than can lead to nerve damage.
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant
Dimensions: One Size fits all
Warranty: 1 Year