The Deluxe ActiveCare™ Rotating Pivot Hospital Bed — Improve Mobility, Comfort, Independence, and Safety with the push of ONE Button
Since the inception of the hospital bed, one of the biggest challenges for patients and caregivers is safely getting in and out of bed. Today, Med-Mizer has innovated the ActiveCare™ Bed to solve this challenge. The ActiveCare™ is the first US manufactured rotating hospital bed with innovative technology to help improve mobility, comfort, independence, and the safety of both the individual and caregiver.
For anyone looking to remain independent due to a progressive illness or injury, the ActiveCare™ can allow you to safely transfer in and out of bed.
Med-Mizer Deluxe ActiveCare Hospital Bed
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built in Stand Assist — use the high/low (optional) as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Battery Backup Included — when the power goes out the battery backup will kick in and control to control the features of the bed.
- Underbed Lighting Included — underbed lighting assists the user for night time rest room breaks or ambient light to provide care to the user without waking the user with overhead lighting.
- Optional Advanced Digital Control Panel Features — optional built in scale, out of bed exit alarm/light, lockouts, digital HOB/knee angle and height indicator, and trendelenburg to create the most advanced "residential looking" hospital bed.
Med-Mizer Deluxe Prevention Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer Elite Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer StatMatt Static Air Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Pivoting Away Wood Cap Half Rails (Pair)
(These rails are great for repositioning and carry the same great furniture look)
Foot Rails (Pair)
(Ideal rails for the user who is a roll out risk. The foot rails will provide additional coverage to protect the user from rolling out of bed)
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Mobility Assist Bar
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 12.75" to 27.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Pan Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 42" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 80 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material