The AllCare™ C Floor Level Low Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff
Med-Mizer is excited to launch the first expandable width bed that will lower to the floor level. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). We have created the AllCare™ Bed to be THE solution to help homes and facilities address the following challenges.
Med-Mizer AllCare Low Hospital Bed
- Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls.
- Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility.
Custodial Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs.
- Short Term Rehab: Advanced positioning features (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg), optional scale to manage higher acuity residents.
- Optional Underbed Light: Ambient light will aid in night time bathroom breaks or caregiving in the night.
- Optional Battery Backup: Backup power will automatically kick in if there are any power outages. Once power is back the battery will recharge.
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years
- Optional Accessories: Trapeze and Safety Mat
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Med-Mizer Shearless Elite Prevention Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Pivoting Assist Bars
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 3.6" to 25" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 39 or 42" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Included (Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $329) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material