Medline Low Full Electric Hospital Bed
The Medline Hi-Low bed is ideal for those who are concerned about roll outs with the Low setting and provides a safe environment for the caregiver with Hi setting. The Medline Full Electric bed offers a fully electric bed that will raise and lower the head and foot as well as overall height of bed all via the pendant remote control. Featuring Linak motors the Medline Line of beds will perform all of your adjustable tasks with a smooth quiet motor. Built with a lightweight frame the Medline bed is easy to maneuver.
Medline Hi-Low Full Electric Bed
- Safety Hi-Low Bed: Make sure your loved one is safe with this full electric bed that lowers to 9.5" off the floor. Ideal for preventing falls.
- Full Electric: Smooth, quiet DC electric motors, Medline Bed features premium LinakTM motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Strong and Durable bed has an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Safety First: Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Battery Backup 9V battery backup for moving to the lowest position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 9.5" to 22.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Spring Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 450 Lbs.
Frame - 5 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $299) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material