Accora Configura Advance Geri Chair
BodyMove™ technology reduces shear recline, helps maximize pelvic stability and can help prevent tissue damage.
- Configura Advance tilt-in-space technology helps you keep residents' posture stabilized in the chair and keep them comfortable.
- Whether you're adjusting the position during meal times or redistributing pressure to help prevent pressure sores, this geriatric chair is designed to stay comfortable all day:
- Tilt-in-space range of 0-37 degrees
- Chair arms move with the chair
- Configura Advance integrated foam pressure reduction cushions are height, depth, and angle-adjustable.
- A continuous seat overlay provides thigh support, and the seat overlay with a pressure cushion provides pelvic support.
- Configura Advance has lateral supports and profiled headrest options. You can remove and replace the seat cushion with any specialty cushion with a 3-inch depth and 16x16'' or 17x17'' dimensions.
- All contact areas can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Adjust the chair to residents' needs over time. Or modify the positioning to match different residents' needs.
- ClickLock brackets make it easy to adjust and position backrest cushions without having to wait for the maintenance team to modify the chair.