Accora Empresa Hi-Low Hospital Bed
Our Staff Pick - The Accora Empresa bed is our staff pick for the multitude of adjustments the bed can be set at, all with the look of a traditional bed. The Empresa bed is one of the lowest and highest adjustable beds making it optimal for fall risk and for caregivers. Most people don't realize the impact of having a traditional looking bed makes for those who are using it. Your loved one will have more confidence and peace of mind with a bed that isn't a huge change from what is normal. This bed is ideal for Alzheimer's and fall risk users and will have every setting for your loved one or patient to find comfort and care.
At last, a bed which is a true all-rounder, combining your clinical, operational and design must-haves.
Whether for the home or a facility this bed doesn’t have to compromise. Even with the diverse demands of clinical care, staff and resident safety, robustness and stylish design – Accora managed to bring these all together in the new Empresa bed.
- Exceptional Safety: Accora has been helping make care safer since its inception. Our class beating FloorBed® technology brings proven effectiveness in bed falls and injury prevention, re-defining expectations of a floor level bed. With falls as the leading cause of death and serious injury in older people, FloorBed technology can play an important role in falls management in longterm care settings. And where residents need extra protection, the addition of a high safety mat can help reduce risk even further, by transforming a potential fall into a simple roll. (Falls within the bedroom were reduced by 80% and falls from the bed were eliminated)
- Skin Care and Prevention: Caregiving is now complemented by the introduction of our dynamic BodyMove™ system, helping form part of your first line of defense against tissue damage. When moving from a supine to sitting position in bed, the body naturally lengthens. Empresa’s BodyMove auto-regression feature accommodates this change, so not only does it help with pressure distribution, it helps improve comfort too. With all essential clinical features to aid safe nursing and residents’ independence, the Empresa bed has people at the heart of its design. (Test results showed a 23% reduction in average pressure over the sacral area with the Empresa BodyMove technology, when compared)
- Ergonomic Remote and Positioning: A comfortable to hold handset with a simple one-touch operation, activates pre-programmed care and comfort positions, as well as other profiling options. And with safety top of mind too, there is a lockout function to prevent unauthorized and inadvertent use, and an auto safety stop, inhibiting the bed from being lowered to below 8”. A double-button press is needed to lower the bed to the floor.
- One Touch Pedal to move the bed: Helping ensure effortless maneuverability and even greater levels of safety, the Empresa bed also comes equipped with eight castors and our UniSafe™ braking system. Moving the bed around the room couldn’t be easier and it takes only a single press of a pedal to secure each set of brakes.
- Customized Flexibility: Everything you need in just one bed. Built-in adjustability gives the option to vary dimensions and a wide range of universal accessories allows you to utilize your assets fully, even when the profile of your resident changes. And clinical functionality supports the caregiver when needed, with full height adjustment for caregiver safety – all packaged in a choice of eye-catching and customized designs to help showcase your home.
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Overall Dimensions: 40"W x 82.3"L
Sleeping Surface Dimensions: 36"W or 42"W x 80"L or 84"L
Adjustable Height: 3.9" to 32" (Not Including Mattress)
Castors: 8 Total Castors (4 Locking and 4 for easier maneuverability
Castor Diameter: 2.5"
Backrest Max Angle: 70 Degrees
Legrest Max Angle: 36 Degrees
Trendelenburg Angle: 12 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 525 Lbs.
Bed Weight: 265 Lbs.
Frame - 12 Years
Electric/Parts - 4 Years