Accora FloorBed1 Hi-Low Hospital Bed
Make it easier to help prevent falls with the lowest bed on the market
Functions like a full electric bed. Redistributes pressure. Easy positioning. And actually goes to floor-level.
Most low beds are 9.5'' high — too high to reduce the force of impact if a resident falls. Accora floor-level beds can reduce the force of impact by as much as 40%.
- Exceptional Safety: Accora has been helping make care safer since its inception. Our class beating FloorBed® technology brings proven effectiveness in bed falls and injury prevention, re-defining expectations of a floor level bed. With falls as the leading cause of death and serious injury in older people, FloorBed technology can play an important role in falls management in longterm care settings. And where residents need extra protection, the addition of a high safety mat can help reduce risk even further, by transforming a potential fall into a simple roll. (Falls within the bedroom were reduced by 80% and falls from the bed were eliminated)
- Ergonomic Remote and Positioning: A comfortable to hold handset with a simple one-touch operation, activates pre-programmed care and comfort positions, as well as other profiling options. And with safety top of mind too, there is a lockout function to prevent unauthorized and inadvertent use, and an auto safety stop, inhibiting the bed from being lowered to below 8”. A double-button press is needed to lower the bed to the floor.
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg features are standard with this bed. Great for reducing swelling in the legs and true chair position.
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
ProEx Redistribution Memory Foam Mattress (Moderate to High Risk)
The PROEX 3 Tiered redistribution foam mattress series provides the highest quality therapy surface in long term care. Made from the best quality and high density European foam, Proex provides maximum prevention for Stage II pressure ulcers.
Rest Relief Deluxe Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief two layer and two zone product features our exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries and create a great starting point for building a successful pressure injury prevention protocol.
Rest Relief Supreme Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief Supreme Three Layer and Thress Zone product features the exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries. It is the optimal pressure redistribution surface for any injury prevention protocol.
Accora 600 Foam Mattress
Advanced pressure support, delivering comfort and relief
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Overall Dimensions: 40"W x 82.3"L
Sleeping Surface Dimensions: 36"W or 42"W x 80"L or 84"L
Adjustable Height: 2.8" to 25.6" (Not Including Mattress)
Castor Diameter: 2.5"
Backrest Max Angle: 70 Degrees
Legrest Max Angle: 36 Degrees
Trendelenburg Angle: 15 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 330 Lbs.
Bed Weight: 265 Lbs.
Frame - 12 Years
Electric/Parts - 4 Years
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material