Flex a Bed Premier Adjustable Bed
Close your eyes and envision what it’s like to spend the entire day feeling refreshed, energized and relaxed. Imagine finding relief from the symptoms of an injury or ailment. If you’ve been dreaming about discovering this kind of comfort in a bed, consider the Flex-A-Bed Premier.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. Every amenity Flex-A-Bed offers can be added to the Premier model. This fully customizable bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that your specific needs are fulfilled.
Whether you lead an active, healthy lifestyle, or suffer from injury or chronic pain, Flex-A-Bed is the answer to your search for a perfect night’s sleep. That’s because Flex-A-Bed adjusts precisely to achieve the perfect sleeping position, enabling you to wake rested and refreshed. The Value-Flex is backed by an industry-leading warranty, so you will enjoy years of comfort and better sleep with a new Flex-A-Bed. And the price includes a worry-free guarantee, one of the industry's best bed warranties! Every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. using the same principles of care and consideration they have built our reputation on since 1969.
Premier Adjustable Bed
- One Touch Wireless or Wired Control/Controls: Easy to use control or controls (Split Queen/Split King).
- Whisper Quiet Linak Motor Technology: Smooth quiet movement.
- 8 inch foundation profile: high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- Mattress Retainer Cover: for the foot of the bed.
- Locking Casters: Bed is easy to move on rolling casters, but will lock down to insure stable positioning
- Headboard Attachment: ability to attach to existing headboards.
- Optional Massage: Add dual-speed vibration to your Flexabed for a soothing effect to help when you have a muscle tension or need assistance relaxing to fall asleep.
- Adjustable Bed Height: The height of the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes standard at 23 inches and can be lowered to 21 inches by removing the casters. The height of the bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches with optional leg extensions.
- Made in the U.S.A
Innerspring (Traditional innerspring mattresses are available in soft, medium and firm.)
Innerspring/Memory Combo (We combine the traditional support of innerspring with the luxury of memory foam.)
Low Profile (Our low profile mattress reduces overall bed height by 6 inches.)
Gel Memory Foam Gel-infused memory foam creates a cooler sleeping surface for a refreshing, rejuvenating sleep.
Latex Natural latex provides the soft feel and dynamic support of a luxurious, custom-molded mattress.
Side Bed Rails
Height Range: 23" with mattress. 21" without casters
Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 300 or 400 Lbs. (400 Lbs. per side on Split King)
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on the Frame and Motors
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material