Flex a Bed Value-Flex Adjustable Bed
All of the benefits of an adjustable bed can be found with the Value-Flex, without all of the added features of the Premier. The Value-Flex offers independent head and foot controls, brackets for the left and right side, headboard brackets for use with your existing headboard. Also available as additional features are bed rails for added security, leg extensions to allow you to customize your fixed bed height, and the heavy-duty reinforcement frame option for added weight capacity and durability.
Whether you lead an active, healthy lifestyle, or suffer from injury or chronic pain, Flex-A-Bed is the answer to your search for a perfect night’s sleep. That’s because Flex-A-Bed adjusts precisely to achieve the perfect sleeping position, enabling you to wake rested and refreshed. The Value-Flex is backed by an industry-leading warranty, so you will enjoy years of comfort and better sleep with a new Flex-A-Bed. And the price includes a worry-free guarantee, one of the industry's best bed warranties! Every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. using the same principles of care and consideration they have built our reputation on since 1969.
Value-Flex Adjustable Bed
- Quality at a Value: Basic Model with limited upgrade options for the benefits of an adjustable bed at a great price!
- One Touch Wired Control/Controls: Easy to use control or controls (Split Queen/Split King).
- Whisper Quiet Lintak Motor Technology: Smooth quiet movement.
- 4 Inch Foundation Profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak
- Locking Casters: Bed is easy to move on rolling casters, but will lock down to insure stable positioning
- Headboard Attachment: ability to attach to existing headboards.
- Made in the U.S.A
Innerspring (Traditional innerspring mattresses are available in soft, medium and firm.)
Side Bed Rails
Height Range: 23" with mattress. 21" without casters
Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 300 or 400 Lbs. (400 Lbs. per side on Split King)
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material