Golden Passport Hi-Low Adjustable Bed w/ Massage
For those who may need a little assistance transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of bed, the Passport Hi-Low can help you stand with the touch of a button. This is also a great option for those who require patient care at home or in an assisted living environment. The Golden Passport Hi-Low provides the features of a homecare bed without the institutional look. The removable rear section of the bed frame even allows the user to attach their residential headboard making it a beautiful addition to your room.
Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
One Touch Wireless Backlit Control: Wireless 18 button hand control that is backlit and features a flashlight for nighttime use
- Built-in Flashlight on Remote: One touch button to illuminate a flashlight on the remote for night time needs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Ten year pro-rated warranty, lifetime on deck and frame, and three years on electrical components
Programmable Positions: You like certain positions? You can program multiple positions for easy 1 touch positioning.
One Button Return to Flat: One touch button brings the bed right back to flat position.
- Whisper Quiet Motor Technology: Smooth quiet movement.
- Headboard Attachment: ability to attach to existing headboards.
- Dual Zone Massage: Dual-speed vibration for a soothing effect to help when you have a muscle tension or need assistance relaxing to fall asleep.
Adjustable Bed Height: The bed is 20.5” from the top of the mattress to the floor in the low position and raises 11” to a high position of 31.5”
Relax Mattress (Medium Firmness)
The Golden Passport Relax memory foam mattress is made of three layers of foam that provides solid support paired with the soft luxurious feel of memory foam.
Side Bed Rails
Height Range: 20.5" to 31.5" with mattresses
Bed Size: Twin, Queen and Split King
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 years on the electronics
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material