Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Bed (Reconditioned)
Provide quality care with dependable technology
The CareAssist® ES Bed helps caregivers provide quality of care for individuals with low to mild acuity medical conditions.The bed provides easy-to-use features intended to help you or your loved one manage safety, comfort, and positioning.
Help Reduce Repositioning
The CareAssist® ES bed features SlideGuard® technology which helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
Select the Surface to Meet Your Needs
The bed’s open and flat sleep deck allows you to use a wide range of commercially available mattresses. This provides you and your loved one significant flexibility in selecting the most appropriate mattress based on medical condition.
CareAssist ES Bed
- Hand control - user has the ability to control bed high/low, and head/knee up/down and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg. Has controls for both the in bed user and caregiver.
- Audible "brake not set" alarm - when connected to AC power, informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with auto contour helps protect skin by reducing the need for patient repositioning. This technology assists in minimizing patients from sliding down in bed when raising the head of bed.
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Electric vascular foot position - place the users legs above their sternum without placing the bed in trendelenburg
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature - allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- One-hand bed extender - allows the bed to be extended an additional 4"
- Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate 15 full cycles of the high/low and head/knee sections when fully charged
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control to protect the patient from functions that may be at risk for their condition. Ideal for dementia and Alzheimers patients.
- Head of bed angle indicator - show the head angle of the bed with respect to the floor. Ideal for those who's doctor have directed the patient to be a specific head angles.
- Large easy to read Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
Optional Bed Scale - weighs patient in bed removing the need to use a patient lift scale.
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Height Range: 15.75" to 32.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Solid Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
Maximum Back Angle: 65 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - Lifetime
Motors - 3 Years
Electronics - 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $1000) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material