Lumex Patriot Full Electric Hospital Bed
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/ low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort.
Lumex Patriot Full Electric Bed
- Made in the USA
- Grid Bed Deck Much stronger frame with better mattress support. (Better Support for the user). No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients. Easier to clean. No connecting links or springs to lose.
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, the compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- A quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Optional Extension Kits: Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- Mattress Retainers: The only homecare bed to offer corner mattress retainers.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Meridian SatinAir APM Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High-Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 9.5" to 20" (Bed in Low Position / No Casters) Not Including Mattress) 13" to 23.5" (Bed in Standard Position / Casters) Not including Mattress
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80" (84" or 88" Length Optional)
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
Frame - 2 Years
Electronics and Motors - 2 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material