Lumex Patriot Full Electric Hospital Bed
Made in the USA The Patriot bed is made in the USA and proves to be superior in quality and performance.
Grid Bed Deck will provide the support that the other entry level beds don't. This support makes it easier to get in and out of bed, but most importantly the support provides optimal comfort for sleeping in bed as well. You won't feel the sagging that the entry level spring bed decks offer. Highly recommend the additional cost to get this bed!
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/ low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additional feature of electric height adjustment. This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort.
Lumex Patriot Full Electric Bed
- Made in the USA
- Grid Bed Deck Much stronger frame with better mattress support. (Better Support for the user). No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients. Easier to clean. No connecting links or springs to lose.
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, the compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- A quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries.
- Optional Extension Kits: Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- Mattress Retainers: The only homecare bed to offer corner mattress retainers.
- Battery Backup: 9Volt Battery Backup in case of power outages.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
Protekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Rest Relief Deluxe Mattress (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief two layer and two zone product features our exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries and create a great starting point for building a successful pressure injury prevention protocol.
Rest Relief Supreme Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Rest Relief Supreme Three Layer and Thress Zone product features the exclusive design with ActivWave Technology to anatomically address parts of the body susceptible for pressure injuries. It is the optimal pressure redistribution surface for any injury prevention protocol.
Protekt Aire 4000DX Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
The Half Clamp-On Bed Rail provides a full head coverage of 32 inches, designed to offer bed protection and eliminating gaps in between the railing. The non-telescoping tube structures offers a very sturdy rail that can be used as a secondary handle and support.
Full Side Rails (Pair)
The Full Length Rail is a nominal, telescoping full length rail that provides maximum length rail perimeter coverage, intended for use by patients requiring maximum length rail and maximum perimeter protection.
Height Range: 9.5" to 20" (Bed in Low Position / No Casters) Not Including Mattress) 13" to 23.5" (Bed in Standard Position / Casters) Not including Mattress
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80" (84" or 88" Length Optional)
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
Frame - 3 Years
Electronics and Motors - 3 Years
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material