Lumex Pro Battery-Powered Floor Lift
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Swan neck enables outstanding lifting range of 55.5"
- Six point spreader bar with 360º rotation accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings
- Large, easy to grip padded handles for easy maneuverability
- Powered high/low and base open/close simplifies operation
- Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Premium electronics with LCD display. Lift can be operated via the control box or the hand pendant
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
- Alarm and visual indicator on control box and hand pendant for low battery charge (24V DC motor) or overload
- Battery may be charged while on the lift or remotely in charging caddy
- Spare battery and charging caddy included
- Durable twin wheel casters, 3" front, 4" rear braking
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
- How-to-use video included
Lifting Range: 19.3″ – 74.8″
Base Width: 40″ (OPEN) / 28″ (CLOSED)
Power Base: Yes
Caster Size: FRONT: 3″ SWIVEL / REAR: 4″ LOCKING
Bed Clearance Needed: 4.3"
Frame and spreader bar three (3) year limited
Actuator two (2) year limited
Batteries one (1) year limited
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $345) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material