Med-Mizer Comfort Wide Low Hospital Bed Set
The Comfort Wide™ Low Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff
Med-Mizer is excited to launch the an expandable width bed that will widen all the way to 48" wide. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The Comfort Wide bed is the ideal bed for bariatric patients needing additional room with a Hi-Low capabilities and Trendelenburg.
Med-Mizer Comfort Wide Low Hospital Bed
- Comfort Wide™: Bed expands to 48 inches wide without the use of tools for more comfort and flexibility.
- Advanced Positioning: Added comfort and treatment with low-chair, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning.
- Falls Risk: Low level height to help facilities or caregivers manage high risk fall patients.
- Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility or home.
- Auto Contour: Reduces patient migration, alleviates skin shearing, and improves staff productivity.
- Optional Scale: Optional scale helps keep accurate patient weight.
- Optional Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
Under Bed Clearance: Full clear span underneath for unobstructed access with lifts or assisting devices
- Box Tubular Steel: Construction is made of lightweight tubular steel to maximize strength
- Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Med-Mizer Shearless Elite Prevention Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Advantage Contour 4.4 Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
ThermoGenix Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Pivoting Assist Bars
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 9" to 24" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 39, 42" or 48" x 80"
Trendelenburg: Included (Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 800 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $275) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material