Med-Mizer ActiveCare SafeTurn Hospital Bed
The ActiveCare™ Rotating Pivot Hospital Bed — Improve Mobility, Comfort, Independence, and Safety with the push of ONE Button
Since the inception of the hospital bed, one of the biggest challenges for patients and caregivers is safely getting in and out of bed. Today, Med-Mizer has innovated the ActiveCare™ Bed to solve this challenge. The ActiveCare™ is the first US manufactured rotating hospital bed with innovative technology to help improve mobility, comfort, independence, and the safety of both the individual and caregiver.
For anyone looking to remain independent due to a progressive illness or injury, the ActiveCare™ can allow you to safely transfer in and out of bed.
Med-Mizer ActiveCare Hospital Bed
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built in Stand Assist — use the high/low (optional) as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Advanced Features — trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling).
- Optional Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
- Optional Under Bed Light: Ambient light below the bed can be turned on by the remote control to provide light for either caregiving or night time trips to the bathroom.
- Optional Advanced Digital Control Panel Features — lockouts, digital HOB/knee angle and height indicator, and trendelenburg to create the most advanced "residential looking" hospital bed.
- Made in the USA: Proudly made in the USA this bed is built to last not only for the home, but for facilities as well.
Med-Mizer Deluxe Prevention Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer Elite Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer StatMatt Static Air Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Mobility Assist Bar
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 12.75" to 27.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Pan Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 42" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 80 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $329) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material