Med-Mizer SelectCare Hospital Bed
The SelectCare™ Premium Hospital Bed — Elegant styling meets clinical functionality
As individuals look to age in place and facilities look to be more “home-like”, finding a clinical solution that meets the above criteria can be challenging. In the past, choosing between the two meant sacrificing either looks or functionality.
With our newly launched SelectCare, individuals and facilities can enjoy styling while having dignity at every stage of life. Best of all, the bed is designed and engineered with the quality you would expect from Med-Mizer.
The SelectCare™ solution allows for dignified care and comfort from wherever you may call home (your own residence, facility, or hospital)
Med-Mizer SelectCare Hospital Bed
- Full Electric Adjustments: Powered height, head and knee adjustments. Height will adjust from 10" to 25" (Floor to Top of Bed Deck).
- Adjustable Bed Width: Bed deck can be set at either 36", 39" or 42" wide. Mattress would need to be ordered for desired width.
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning: Position your bed at a diagonal with the legs above the head to decrease swelling in the legs (Trendelenburg) or position the head above the legs to put the bed into more of a true chair position (Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Backlit Hand Pendant: Remote controls the head, knee, height, trend/reverse trend, underbed lighting as well as One Button Chair Position.
- Underbed Lighting: Helps illuminate under the bed for bathroom or caregiving needs.
- Patient Lift Access: Full access underneath the frame allows for safe lifting equipment and easy cleaning underneath the bed.
- Hidden Casters: Wheels extend with the push of a button so bed can easily move when needed.
- Battery Backup: Allows for the bed to function during and power outage.
- Bed Rail Options: Multiple rail options allows for use at the head or leg sections (as needed)
- Optional Scale: Scale will give the caregiver the ability to weight the patient while in bed.
- Optional Attendant Control:
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Welds Lifetime, Frame 15 Years, Motors 5 Years
- Optional Accessories: Trapeze and Safety Mat
SelectCare vs SonderCare Comparison
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Protekt 300 Foam Mattress: (Moderate to High Prevention)
The Protekt® 300 provides excellent pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for moderate to high risk patients.
Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Protekt® 500 with (VGPT)™ Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vastly increases breathability compared to traditional foam.
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Multi Height Quarter Rails
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Height Range: 3.6" to 25" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Grid Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 39 or 42" x 80" or 84"
Trendelenburg: Included (Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 5 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $395) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material