MedaCure Lincoln Hi-Low Hospital Bed
The MedaCure Lincoln Hospital Bed has already become the industry standard for long-term care hospital beds. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning. The Lincoln Bariatic Bed also has Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg which helps reduce swelling in the legs as well as puts the bed in to more of a true chair position. The Lincoln Bariatric Hospital Bed also features a Slat Deck which is an upgrade from the Grid Deck that most of the entry-level frames have and provides better support and airflow for the mattress. The Lincoln Bariatric Hospital Bed is the ideal bed with its stability, easy controls, and smooth raising and lowering of the head, feet, overall height of the bed and bariatric care with it's optional bed scale.
Liberty Full Electric Bariatric Bed
- Height Adjustable Bed drops to 9" height (15" from floor to top of mattress) and raises to 30" (36" from floor to top of mattress) at the highest setting.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members.
- Rapid tool-free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobility-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Expandable Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long or even 88" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Expandable Bed / Mattress Width gives you the option to extend the width of your bed and mattress to 42" Wide or even 48" Wide. Ideal for bariatric patients or those who would like a little wider bed.
- Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg features are standard with this bed. Great for reducing swelling in the legs and true chair position.
- Optional Bed Scale Lincoln Scale Bed has a Built-In Digital Scale System which allows you to weigh the patient without the risk of transferring out of bed. Ideal for the bariatric patient and the ultimate in patient safety. Large easy to read color digital display panel which includes nurse control at the foot end section.
- Optional Battery Backup in case of power outages the battery backup tower will continue to provide power to maneuver the bed into whatever position is needed.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
ProTekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Rest Relief Deluxe Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Rest Relief Supreme Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
Supreme Support Convertible Mattress (High Risk to Multiple Stage)
Pressure redistribution for all stages of care
Half Side Rails (Pair)
QBar Assist Rails (Pair)
Assist Bars (Pair)
| Soft Secure Half Rails (Pair)
| Head and Foot Boards
Height Range: 7" to 30" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Slat Deck
Bed Width: 36" (Standard), 42" or 48"
Bed Length: 80" (Standard), 84" or 88"
Trendelenburg: Not available
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 750 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Motors and Electronics - 3 Years
Hand Pendant - 1 Year
Worry-Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor, and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two-year in-home service contract $195
Three-year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $329) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance, and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material