MedaCure Semi Electric Hospital Bed
The Medacure Semi Electric Homecare bed is lightweight and easy to install. 2 Function electric bed, hand pendant raises the head and foot of the bed. The mattress deck has reinforced steel slats for safety and comfort with built in mattress keepers. Bed ends have a stylish walnut finish. Includes emergency hand crank in case of power failure. Full or Half rails included.
MedaCure Semi Electric Bed
- Semi Electric: Head and Legs are raised and lowered electronically. The overall height of the bed is raised and lowered with a manual hand crank.
- Sturdy 2 Piece Reinforced Tubular Deck: Provides superior comfort and support over spring bed deck frames
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors: Bed features premium motors that provide smooth reliable operation.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Strong and Durable bed has an extra steel plate welded to the middle of the frame, painted frames with enamel finish and clear coat for a chip and scratch-resistant finish, plastic wood grain end panels and heavy-duty remotes that resist breakage and moisture.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
Performance Mattress (Low Risk)
Protekt 100 Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate Risk)
Protekt 300 Foam Mattress: (Moderate to High Prevention)
The Protekt® 300 provides excellent pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for moderate to high risk patients.
Protekt 500 Gel Infused Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage II)
The Protekt® 500 with (VGPT)™ Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vastly increases breathability compared to traditional foam.
Protekt Aire 4000DX Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress (Ideal for High Risk Prevention to Stage II Ulcer Treatment):
Half Side Rails (Pair)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
Height Range: 14.5" to 22.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Spring Bed Deck
Bed Size: 36" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 70 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
Frame - 5 Years
Motors - 5 Years
Electronics - 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $345) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material