Medline Supra DPS Alternating Pressure Mattress
Supra DPS Low-Air-Loss Mattress: Alternating-pressure, low-air-loss therapy mattresses are a critical component in your battle to help prevent pressure ulcers. Medline's state-of-the-art Supra DPS mattress is an affordable, virtually maintenance-free choice. It features a digital pump and advanced technology. This innovative specialty air support surface features: Alternating pressure/low air loss/static float/auto firm/seat inflation. Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times. Upgraded low-friction, anti-shear stretch cover. Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents "bottoming out". Stays inflated during power outages. Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Multiple Therapy: Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- Reliable State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Multiple Alternating Pressure Cycle Times: Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers for additional protection against bed sores
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Power Outage Protection: Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
Digital pump for easy reading and controlling the mattress
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: 4 Cycle Times
Low Air Loss: Low Air Loss on Demand
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Nylex Cover with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Cycle Times: N/A
Mattress: 1 Year
Pump: 2 Years