Medline Ultrasorbs Air Permeable Drypad Underpads (70 QTY)
As a caregiver, you encounter many different skin conditions. Among the most common are those caused by prolonged exposure to moisture: incontinence-associated dermatitis, intertriginous dermatitis or periwound moisture-associated dermatitis. Moisture-associated skin damage (MASD) negatively impacts the physical health of your loved one or patient
- Ultrasorbs Ultimate Protection: With the ultimate in High Performing Absorbent Polymer the Ultrasorbs will absorb and hold the most moisture and odor.
- Helps prevent skin breakdown with a moisture trapping film that protects against leaks, resulting in less frequent full bed linen changes
- Draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes
- Absorbs odor: Underpad not only will draw in moisture, but will contain odor as well.
- Advanced super-absorbent core with high performing absorbent polymer lies flat when wet without bunching, swelling or disintegrating
- Protects bedding and permits air flow with air-permeable cloth-like backsheet, suitable for low air loss mattress therapy
- Ultimate in Protection: Works worth all Alternating and Low Air Loss Mattresses
- Tough and durable with strong backsheet built for Q2 turning, boosting and repositioning protocols for patients up to 300 pounds
Quantity: 70 Underpads
Absorbency Level: Very High
Absorbent Material: High Performing Absorbent Polymer
Dimensions: 23" x 36"
Latex Free: Yes