Prius Enhance RDX Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress
The New Designed Prius Enhance RDX provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 18 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit.
- High Risk to Stage III (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- 18 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- 8 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- Natural heel slope helps decrease pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Compressor: 5 LPM compressor
Low slip base cover is a plus to keep the mattress in place on the bed
CPR quick release system deflates the system within 20 seconds
Welded vinyl bladder containment straps
Cable management keeps electrical cables off the floor
Hanging bracket fits on all type of beds
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Quilted 70 denier nylon with Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Cycle Times: Auto set
Mattress 2 Year
Motor 2 Years
Cover 1 Year