Prius Salute RDX Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress
The New Designed Prius Salute RDX provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 18 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. 3-in-1 Alternating Pressure System with Low Air Loss aids in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Injuries
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Advanced 3-in-1 alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 3:1 cycle, providing active pressure relief by supporting 2/3 of the body at any given time
- 18 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Happy Heels Technology helps provide further therapy and comfort by decreasing pressure in resident's vulnerable heel area
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- 8 adjustable comfort settings depending on the resident’s therapy requirement
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- Cable management system keeps cords away from the ground to help prevent trip hazards
- Nylon non-slip base cover helps reduce shear and friction during bed articulation
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells provide easy cleaning and helps minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Max Inflate Mode provides quick maximum inflation within seconds to aid with transfers and nursing procedures
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure
- Multiple snap bladders make cells more secure with resident movement
- Natural heel slope helps decrease pressure in patient's vulnerable heel area
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
- Compressor: 10 LPM compressor
Nylon covered bottom cover for friction and noise reduction when raising bed’s head pan
CPR quick release system deflates the system within 20 seconds
Effective micro low air loss for moisture management
Cable management keeps electrical cables off the floor
Hanging bracket fits on all type of beds
Slimline pump design is unobstructive
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment: Prevention / Treatment and Management of Pressure Ulcers
Alternating Pressure: Yes
Low Air Loss: Yes
Mattress Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
Mattress Cover: Quilted nylon top cover provides low shear, friction and moisture protection
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Cycle Times: 5, 10, 15 or 20 Minutes
Mattress 2 Year
Motor 2 Years
Cover 1 Year